Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Honda Fit...

Well, I know in my New Year's Goals I said that my plan was to sell a car before I bought a new one. But I sold the Blazer a couple of days after... so I figure that was close enough.

Well, in the midst of high gas prices we are left with a decision... that is to A) pay the enormous gas bills and let the Saudi's get fat in their mansions or 2) Get gas saving cars to tool around in.

I chose #2, the Honda Fit is a cool little car. It's a 4 door, so I have a back seat and there is a decent sized trunk/cargo area. It gets about 28 +/- MPG in town and about 35 MPG on the highway. The Fit is a little taller of a car than the Civic so I "fit" into it better. HAHA! If the interior was the same size I would have spent a little more and got a Civic Hybrid... but the head room is a issue there.

The Fit is getting a remote start alarm put on it as we speak, so it will be cool in the summer months when I get ready to leave places. It's a black car, so it is pretty hot when you get into it right now.

I'm still working on selling the Evo and possibly the Supra, but I'm only going to sell the Supra only if I ABSOLUTELY have to. I want to be down to 2-3 cars by the end of the summer. We will see.

1 comment:

Kayti said...

How much are you selling the Evo for? Not like I could afford it anyways but just curious!