Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The watch fettish continues...

As the months pass, I realize that I truly have a problem... I need to check into a WBA meeting (Watch Buyers Annonymous). Seriously, I in the last month have bought 3 new watches. Now, to my credit... 2 of them were "cheaper" watches than I normally buy.

I bought two Vans watches and another Nixon watch. I think that brings me to 6-8 Nixon watches, 4-5 Fossil watches, 1 Swatch watch, and 2 Vans watches... I'm sure I'm missing some in there...

It has gotten so bad that I have had to buy my own watch working tools... I hate taking watches to a store to have sized, so now I have 4 different kinds of link removers and I'm starting to look at case removers (to replace batteries). It's gotten to a all new level, and I'm not sure I'm ready to have it there. I need to scale back on the watch purchases... but I already have at least 2 more watches that are on the next to be bought list. One is a Nixon and the other is a Michelle (nicer brand) watch.

It has gotten to the point that the watches have their own drawer in my dresser. And I know that Travis is right there behind me in the watch obsession. Well, the new purchases are the following:





5 comments:

ShelbeeDawn said...

Did you buy the same watch in 2 different colors??.... wow.... you have become a girl... welcome to the 3 hole club! haha!

Anonymous said...

He's not a girl he just knows what he likes!

-Sheriff Biscuit

MyKelle J said...

Nick we are really going to have to work on the number of your posts... umm like maybe more...lol!

Unknown said...

Biscuit needs to start his own blog so people can comment on his stuff! Yes, Nick is a girl... face the truth.

Nick said...

I'm sure I'm not a girl... Come over here and I'll prove it!