Friday, September 14, 2007

Cameras are here! WOOOT WOOOOT!

So, the A2s got here today... I'm SO excited about them! I also found out that I won yet another eBay auction for a Mamiya RB67 pro-s medium format camera... it's a camera alot of studio photographers use. The bigger film lets you have bigger photos with better quality than a 35mm camera or even some of the more advanced Digital cameras. It will be a great asset for my landscape and wedding photography.

The Mamiya camera will be here soon... I got an email today saying that it was being shipped tomorrow from California. I'm taking it to Utah for conference I think. It will be fun to play with up there.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Whenever you want to use Cecelia as a subject for some photography practice, let me know!! She loves to pose... :)

MyKelle J said...

hey mr. we need a new post!!!