Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I made a book...

Yes, that's right... I made a book. It's pretty nifty if you ask me, it is a book of all the decent pictures I took when I went to Europe this summer. I wasn't too happy with the amount of pictures that I liked from the trip, but stretching a little bit got me to the point that I filled a small 20 page book with the photos. I ordered it tonight, and it should be here in about 8-10 business days. Now, I'm not saying it's a masterpiece, but I am saying that I am excited about it. I am also working on 1 other book of my own and then 2 more that I'm doing with my family (that will be longer than 20 pages).
How do I make a book you ask? Oh, that's the easy part. Go to www.apple.com and look at the mac section of the website, there you will find a tutorial on how to make a book through their iPhoto application. It's so easy a philanthropist could do it!
I am excited to see how it turns out. We will see if it is worth the $20 a book to have done.

1 comment:

heidi said...

you should show a few photos when you get the book. i made a blog book for 2006 & plan to continue doing that every year but I want to see what yours looks like, but maybe i can't do that... i have to be able to upload my blog onto the program.

either way show pics when you get it!